Wednesday 7 May 2014

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I'm late, but I celebrated and I hope you did, too!
I went to a great crop at Treasured Memories with my best scrapping friend and we shared a table (and a crop room) with some awesome scrapbookers. 

It was inspiring, fun, relaxing and so, so tasty! Thanks TM for such a great time. 

These are two of the layouts I made for challenges that were held throughout the weekend. They gave us a few supplies and a few hours and we had to use at least a piece of everything they gave us in a project. 


It was really good, because it made me think outside my usual colour schemes. 


And one of the make and takes from the weekend:


There were two more, but this is the only one you get to see...

Hope you did something scrappy and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment