Monday 17 August 2015

Layout 5

This one may be my favourite. Made with the Treasured Memories August kit of the month, Easy Livin.'


I love the navajo prints, the feather and the touch of gold. These are a few of my favourite things.
I scraplifted this layout from the fabulous Ashley Horton's design for Simple Stories. She used some lovely triangles on her page here and I loved it!



Again, the feather is painted with Inka Gold, which I also used to make the splatters. I cut all of the triangles out with my Cricut, to make sure they were all the exact same size, then layed them out to make the background. 


This is the date, July, 2015. I never use the numbers on alpha sets, so I've been trying to use them more on layouts. Adding the date, highlighting the kid's ages or in titles adds to the layout and might capture a detail that I would forget (how many times have I thought, 'when was this photo taken?'). 

Check out the whole kit in store or online at TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment