Tuesday 21 April 2015

Treasured Memories Design Team Kit

I got a new company that the store carries this month, called Chickaniddy Designs. 

The line was 365 and it was a good one. 

Bright and colourful and fresh. Ready for summer. 

I have to admit, I love these cute photos, too. The girls were begging to have a sleepover. Haha! So sweet.


I love these triangles. Great colours, graphic design and on trend. 

The heart die-cut was from a previous TM kit, and is cut with a Silhouette. Very cool. 

Black is great paired with this line, because it's very busy and the white is very cool and bright. A little black to ground it makes everything pop.


On the second layout, I cut apart the patterned paper with tags on it and layered them behind the photo.

 I also cut up some scraps to make my corners. 

The borders are actually the strip at the bottom of the page with the barcode. I love it when companies make every inch of their product useable and beautiful. 

Love my sun-kissed blondie smiling so hard in this photo. She's fishing at a friend's cabin. She loved it.

Thanks Treasured Memories for this kit! Very fun to work with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment