Sunday 19 April 2015

Layout Love

I love these pictures of Gracie's first day of Kindergarten. 

I LOVE them. 

The girls are so cute and excited and happy. 

I was pretty excited to scrapbook them and I like how they turned out. 
Love the bright colours and all the hearts and this background paper is my favourite!


There's a little bit of Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, Kaisercraft, Simple Stories, and Theresa  Collins on here. 

A little bit of everything. Alot of it came from a kit at Treasured Memories. It might have been the March kit? I'm pretty sure it was. 

Great stuff in those month kits, folks!!

The gold happy cutout above and the gold rose below were specials in the kit. Very nice. 


This has more of the same products and a few Project Life card additions, plus some American Crafts embellishments and some Basic Gray alphas. 


This one uses more of the same lines plus some Glitz Designs and acrylic paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment