Tuesday 13 January 2015

Inka Gold

Have you ever used Inka Gold?

I was just introduced to it not too long ago and I love it! It's a texture paste and you can apply it on anything!
Wood, Cardboard, Paper, Metal, Ceramic, Canvas, PolymerClay, Plaster, anything!




Both of these layouts use Inka Gold. The first is copper brown and the second is turquoise. I used them here to edge the cardstock on the layouts.  



The title, 'details' is made up of 3 different alphabet sets. I covered them each with Inka Gold in Copper Brown.


This layout was a demo at Treasured Memories. They used turquoise Inka Gold and lots of it, so you can see it even more clearly here. 




With a few drops of water, you can make the paste wet like a watercolour and add some fun water droplets on your page. 




I've been playing with it a lot lately, and I love it. I'll show you more ways to use it on the blog soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment