Friday 2 January 2015

Back to the December Countdown!

I'm going to fly through these now. Christmas is over, and you're sick of pictures of the season, right?!

Day 20, we opened our family gifts at home and then drove to Hanna to visit my family for a few days:


Gracie got some special gifts again this year: Brad got a soccer pen, Emma a notepad and crayons and she made me a beautiful card.


Gracie got some Lalaloopsy dolls, tiny My Little Ponies, and an Aurora Barbie.


Emma got some tiny Palace Pets, a big, stuffed dog named 'Pumpkin' (Cinderella's puppy), and a Rapunzel and Blondie set.


We all got spoiled!



Brad got shorts, movies, a bluetooth speaker and a bunch of little stuff.

I got a new jacket, some Sweet Legs leggings, cool socks, a movie, and a ton of goodies.

And this was just the first of many days of spoiling to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment