Tuesday 23 September 2014

OMG! I have a blog!!

Right.... I may have forgotten about you guys.... 

Are you still there? 

Anyone? 

Anyone?

Sorry. It's been a whirlwind around here lately. Don't be offended half the time, I don't remember my name. I tried to check Emma in for Gracie's doctor's appointment yesterday...

I'm officially losing it.

Okay, now that I've confessed, look at some cute pictures, while I try to get this blog back on course.


This little messy-haired cutie is enjoying herself immensely since Gracie went to school. 


All the toys to herself, mom to herself, life is good!



Gracie went to the amusement park in West Edmonton Mall with a friend and they thought the roller coaster was too loud, but they rode the kiddie one 9 times!!


Gracie is horse/unicorn crazy and even volunteers to hook herself up to the 'carriage' to pull her sister around.


Snow, then suntans, that's what the weather's been doing here. Gracie and her buddy had an outside craft date the other day, but I sent her to school with mitts last week....

So, that's a little update. I'll get blogging back into my routine and hopefully, keep the gaps to a minimum.


No comments:

Post a Comment