Friday 5 September 2014

Last of the TM Kit!

Okay, here are the last of the layouts I made with the kit. I made 12 pages in total and I realized I missed one sheet of 12x12 paper in my kit, so if you bought the kit, you got one more than me!

These three are all splattery.... I used mists and watercolour to add some colour to  my pages. 


I layered splatter drops of a few different colours of watercolours, using a blank sheet of paper to block the spray so it only hit part of the page. I added my favourite wood veneer piece, a title, and peeked a journaling block out from behind the photos.


I love these photo filters from Crate Paper that are in the kits. See them? I used them on the smile tag and the 'from me to you' envelope. I usually like them on photos and that was my plan from the start, but I didn't like the tint on these photos once they were in place. I played around and ended up liking them better elsewhere.


I made the background paper by misting over two doilies. Simple way to add some interest to your cardstock.


Just a few quick splats of paint on this one to add depth. I love this paper! I just slid my photo, a journaling tag, and a feather on and dropped a few splats of mist and it looks so much more interesting than that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment