Monday 20 July 2015

Bright and Cheerful Layouts

Happy seems to describe this girl, 90% of the time. She can be stubborn and if you have to wake her up, prepare to be greeted by a grumpy teenager, but the rest of the time, she's so smiley and giggly, it's infectious.

Here's a few layouts showcasing her silly, happy side.


Last summer, she had so much fun in our backyard pool!

I used a variety of scrap papers for both of these layouts, just matching bright colours together and layering. In the top layout I see some Echo Park, Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, and Me and My Big Ideas. 


This layout has Prima, MME, Me and My Big Ideas, and Basic Grey. I used a pen to doodle around both of these layouts. Just messy, freehand lines. I like the added depth it brings to the layers in the layouts.

Also, a cute little girl wearing her sister's bike helmet backwards, a backpack, and a serious expression. She's ready for her next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment