Thursday 9 January 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

Okay folks, time to wrap this up! It's the new year, and that means we should be looking ahead, not back. Here's the last of our Merry month of December. Hope you enjoyed seeing what we did, I always love doing this. 

Day 29: Skating with the family (or in Emma's case, sledding)




This video was actually taken on another day, but I was really bad at taking photos... I need to get more from my mom, this one below is one Brad took on his phone.



Day 30: Liberace entertained us while we spent more family time together.


Day 31: (I'm grouping the 31- 3 here, because I have to cut this off somewhere, but we visited and celebrated right into 2014!)


Visiting Grammy Plomp


Enjoying a cupcake with cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment