Sunday 17 March 2013

Pregnancy Journal

This is my favourite project I've done lately. It has nothing to do with the product or the design, but the subject (although I do love these subdued colours...) 


This is the pregnancy journal I made to capture my months of pregnancy with Emma.


 I've been using my Cricut Design Studio to cut out titles and shapes lately and I really enjoy it. It makes your Cricut more useable and you can almost achieve the look of a Silhouette without buying another machine. I cut out 'love' on the above page.


I love 3-D ultrasound pictures. It's amazing and almost scary to me, to see such a 'real' picture of your baby like this.



 I wrote down a lot of things in here, that I wished I'd written in Gracie's. Things that you think you'll never forget, but sometimes, the details get a little fuzzy.


 I used some old lines of paper, one from We R Memory Keepers, and one from American Crafts for this album, and lots of embellishments from all over, Bo Bunny, My Little Shoebox, Fancy Pants, Kaisercraft, Simple Stories, Basic Grey, etc.  All odds and ends that I collected to keep the colour scheme simple and unified.


I love how it turned out and I love the memories stored in here. I'll share more pictures soon. As usual, my mini albums are actually quite big ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment