Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bright Colours Make Me Happy

Let's forget about the dull old wintry weather and pretend it's summer. The beautiful season when swimsuits, parks, and beaches reign and sunscreen is put on instead of parkas. 

Sigh.

To help you envision sunshine, I've got some bright, sunny layouts for you.


I love these pictures of Gracie and her friend, Berlyn. It captures their relationship perfectly. Gracie likes to snack, and Berlyn is always suspicious of what Gracie is up to... Odd personality traits, I know, but that's who they are. And I like the picture of Gracie and I, too. Emma's even in this one. I was about 20 or so weeks pregnant in this shot.

The layout is made with MME patterned papers, Prima bubbles and Studio Calico alphas.


Gracie loves a park. We spent days walking in Europe and she was fine to keep going as long as we took snack breaks and play breaks at every park we passed. Again, 24 weeks pregnant. I like to point out that Emma was on this trip, too, because one day, she'll wonder why we haven't taken her to Europe, yet. Now I can point out that she was there.

Park Break is made with Studio Calico, Echo Park and MME patterned papers, Studio Calico alphas and Doodlebug Designs stickers.


Barcelona's beach, Barceloneta was one of our favourite places on the whole trip. Such lovely weather, clean sand, beautiful blue water and lots of fun to be had. 

Barceloneta is made with Glitz, K and Co. and Creative Imaginations patterned paper and Jillibean Soup alphas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment