Sunday 17 January 2016

The Speed of Life

Things are moving quickly around here.

Our house went on the market on Wednesday night and we've been having lots of viewings and positive feedback. You can check out the listing here.

We're saying goodbye to friends, co-workers, schools, activities and favourite spots. Making peace with what we're leaving behind and getting excited about what's to come.

We're looking at new houses, new communities, new schools, and trying to wrap our heads around where we'd like to be.

We're cleaning. Tidying and purging and making sure the house looks good for showings and we're only  moving on with the things we really want.

I know I'm spotty on posting here lately, but I'll try to keep it up. Bare with me for awhile and I'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment