Wednesday 12 November 2014

Treasured Memories Kit Part 2

I made this quick little layout with the second line in my TM kit, also from My Mind's Eye. 

This line is called Jubilee. It's so bright and happy, I love it!


Here's what I did. 

A few quick swipes of watercolour paint with a makeup sponge on white cardstock started things off.


Obviously, messy is fine. 

Next, I stamped my arrow stamp from American Crafts all over the page in various places. I stamped each image twice, before re-inking, so some of the images look more faded than others. 


Next, I stamped three hearts approximately in the corners of a triangle and then drew in a dashed line around the edges of the background paper, the stamped hearts, and all of the pieces of paper I would be using. 


I glued everything down and added some of the lovely silver rub-ons and.... viola! All done. Easy-peasy.





No comments:

Post a Comment