Sunday 1 September 2013

Treasured Memories Month Kits

I've been designing for Treasured Memories for a little over a year now. Each month, they put together something for me, I take it home, make a few projects for them to display in the store, and then get my next bag of goodies.

Recently, they gave me the opportunity to put together their month kit for September. This is a much larger kit and is sold in the store to anyone who may want a great, coordinating stash of supplies, and it's a deal. You get $50 worth of goodies for $35.

I put my kit together at the beginning of the month and it comes out on September 1st, but they leaked a little preview here and have the reveal here. Go check it out! I love this kit (of course I do, I picked everything in it) but seriously, I made 10 layouts and still have a bunch of leftovers. The colours and embellishments are very versatile and it's full of trends like chalkboard, dark blue, gold, wood veneer, enamel dots, and so much more.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment