Wednesday 3 July 2013

Downtown

Did you hear the song, when you read the title? Because I heard it when I wrote it... 

Downtown... 
Things will be better when you're 
Downtown... 
Da da da da da da...
Downtown...

Yep, I don't know the words, but it's in my head. 

Enough of that. 


A few weekends ago, we headed downtown to the Farmer's Market in Churchill Square. We bought some homemade perogies and then spent the rest of the morning at a park and enjoying some hot dogs and people watching.


We forgot about the downtown wading pool, so we rolled up Gracie's pants to her knees and she splashed in up to her armpits.
;)



So much fun.
We went for the market, but the best memories were from everything else we did. 
Oh well. 


I'm not sure where she got this balloon, but it appeared partway through the day.


And she loved her hot dog.


One satisfied customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment