Tuesday 12 March 2013

30 minute layouts

Bam! More layouts done when Gracie goes to sleep and Emma's having her last 'nap.'

It's amazing how productive you can be when the clock is ticking.


I was inspired by the saying in the top, left corner: "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." So true. 

Then I saw a scrap of the orange sunbeam paper and thought of these pictures of Gracie playing on the ballet barre at our strollersize class. I added some MME elements, a few strips of scrap paper and grounded everything with a few touches of black. Quick, easy and I used up scraps. Huzzah!



Next up, a quick layout from our Europe trip. Start with a beautiful background paper, add two banners cut from coordinating pages, smack the pictures down, add a title and a few stickers... stand back and admire. No fuss, no muss. 

I love the freedom of not being fancy, just getting them done and enjoying the memories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment