Wednesday 27 February 2013

Life is Good


 This first layout is one I did for Treasured Memories a few months ago.

I love woodgrain papers and this one from Studio Calico just looked like a perfect frame to me. I hung some of my favourite pictures on a clothesline made of rafia and added some homemade pinwheels. I secured it with these cute paperclips. I added some butterflies that I fussy-cut, my title and sub-title and some of this beautiful blue lace.



If you'd like to see more of the layouts I've made for them lately, here's a post on their  inspiration blog with a few.

Again, check out that woodgrain... the title and the mat for my focal photo are both different patterns and colours of woodgrain. 

I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Glitz stickers, Studio Calico and Cosmo Cricket alphas and some burlap and gold ribbon from my stash.


This is another layout from our Europe trip. I'm slowly getting some of them scrapped. Park Guell is in Barcelona and was a park designed by the architect Gaudi to be an outdoor wonderland and it really was. It was also scorching hot, which takes a little bit of the pleasure out of the experience for a 3 year old, her 7 months pregnant mom, and her dad who has to put up with them both ;) but we loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment